With this Challenge you will find answers for how you should teach so students learn, through the suitable and systematic use of personalised teaching approaches that implement all the intelligence we have, through global and cross-curricular teaching approaches, and teaching activities that facilitate and develop the diversity of teaching styles that our students have and need to develop.
24 hours approx. on the Platform (Theory)
21 hours approx. in the Classroom (Practice)
* Escalae Chair for Educational Innovation of the University of Malaga
Special prices for education centres: contact us at email@example.com
Registration and payment:
Register* and you can begin to use the Platform and be part of our TeachersPro professional learning community.
*Remember we offer free registration and access. At TeachersPro you only pay for the Challenges, which you can always access from your own portfolio.
Developing the following skills:
The objective of this skill is to guide the students’ training process, in a personalised manner, through multiple intelligences.
With this skill, the teacher will manage to design learning proposals based on a holistic approach, from the knowledge of the diverse stages that can be used for the transition from a conventional class methodology to another based on a more holistic approach.
The aim of the learning styles skill is to suitably identify the different styles that students have, to propose the most appropriate activities for promoting the use of all kinds of activities, so no student is left behind.
The Learning Styles and Rhythms Challenge enables the teacher to master teaching methodologies, techniques and strategies in learning sequences of an inductive and global nature, which put the focus on the student, which start from the complex reality and propose connecting and making sense of the curriculum content of different subjects or study areas to apply them to solving real-life problems and situations.
This Challenge involves an effort to identify our students’ learning styles to develop methodologies, techniques and tools that suitably respond to the diversity of learning methods and styles we find in the classroom, to create learning environments that respect and take into consideration the affective, cognitive, emotional and social factors, among others.
The basic learning material in the Learning Styles and Rhythms Challenge comprises descriptions of situations for practical application and an extensive library of resources to study this approach in depth.
The Learning Styles and Rhythms Challenge enables:
- The teacher to master teaching methodologies, techniques and strategies that are implemented through learning sequences of an inductive and global nature, which put the focus on the student, which start from the complex reality and propose connecting and making sense of the curriculum content of different subjects or study areas to apply them to solving real-life problems and situations, making the most of the knowledge and advances that science and technology make available to us.
- The identification of our students’ learning styles, to develop methodologies, techniques and tools that suitably respond to the diversity of learning methods and styles we find in the classroom.
- The creation of a learning environment that respects and takes into consideration the affective, cognitive, emotional and social factors, among others.
Through a personalised self-analysis, we will analyse and propose the course that best suits you, to first work on the skills you need most to develop your teaching competencies following your chosen Challenge.
We will propose:
- Practical case studies and different scenarios of educational practice
- Theory relating to the subject matter
- Proposal for application in your classroom or work environment
- Indications, suggestions and examples to implement real practice, gather evidence and share it with other colleagues.
TeachersPro is designed to develop teaching skills and competencies through interaction with other peers, expanding professional criteria through effective studying and sharing of practical situations in diverse contexts.
Our great commitment is that you can share your acquired knowledge and learning with the TeachersPro community comprising colleagues from different parts of the world, that you see yourself as a potential tutor for other teachers, and other participants as potential tutors for your own training.
You can ask for help through the TeachersPro community, as well as sharing your ideas and evidence of your practice, creating an exchange of knowledge that benefits everyone.
If needed, you can always turn to our team of expert tutors to give you constructive and rigorous feedback on your own evidence. You can sign up for this service on the Platform whenever you need it.
You will also have the chance to review the portfolios of other teachers with whom you share common interests and share evidence of your work on the TeachersPro Platform.
TeachersPro certifies the knowledge you acquire through a badge system. If you wish, at the end of each Learning Challenge you can obtain a professional teaching certificate for the competency you have completed through a specific tutor, and recognition from Finland University (the most important consortium of public universities in Finland).